Dear Administration Professional:
The Event? The National Administrators of Administration Annual Convention!
The Place? The Royal Kamumu Hotel in beautiful Hawaii!
The Opportunities for Learning and Growing? UNLIMITED!
It’s time to register for the preeminent gathering of the best and brightest in the field of Administration. As in years past, the upcoming convention promises to be the best ever!
We at the NAA recognize that in these turbulent economic times, it’s more important than ever to be able to justify attendance at any conference—even one as prestigious and valuable as ours. But consider these important facts:
- The conference will allow your team to bond in a way that simply isn’t possible in your daily activities. The long plane ride alone provides time for your team to get to know each other in close quarters. We know you’ll agree that 16 hours in a confined space is an excellent “Get To Know You Better” opportunity.
- The conference is an unsurpassed venue for networking with other professional administrators. You will discover what’s working–and what’s NOT working—in the rest of the field. As well as making important connections for your personal growth and development.
- Perhaps most importantly, you’ll be privy to a wealth of information that can increase your results. You’ll hear from leading experts in a wide variety of disciplines, providing thought-provoking and insightful insights in a fun and engaging manner. You’ll learn while you’re having fun: it’s EnterTRAINment at it’s finest!
We’ve created a value-packed agenda that guarantees maximum return. A few examples:
- Inspirational Keynotes:
- “Boiling The Ocean—The Value Of Impossible Goals”
- “Count On It—How Basic Arithmetic Can Make All The Difference”
- “Data Liquidity: Threat or Menace?”
- “The Future Is Clear…It’s Uncertain”
- Pre-Conference Networking: Royal Kamumu Hotel Tiki Bar
- Educational Breakout Sessions:
- “Getting More Bang For Your Buck—Defense Contractor Administration”
- “Quieting The Mob—Tips and Tricks for Keeping Customers Happy”
- “Greed Is Good—What Gordon Gecko Can Teach Adminstrators”
- “Poof Balls and Mumbly Dust: Making Creative Accounting Work For You”
- Informative Field Trips:
- Visit Waikiki retailers to learn about maximizing returns
- The Kalikiwala Volcano tour shows how Nature administrates geography (subject to eruption)
- Beachcombing as an exercise in Administration
- Team-building through Outrigger Canoe Operation
- Valuable Networking Opportunities:
- Peer-to-peer interaction in The Big Kahuna lounge
- Moonlight Surfing
- Grass Roots & Grass Skirts Networking/Hula Contest
- Awards Dinner/Dance (music provided by King Khailele & His All-Wahini Orchestra)
Don’t delay! Register today!
Today’s Fact Cetera
All fish are born without scales.